Master your skills in Android App Development by writing an entire application from scratch.
- So you have been learning Android App Development for a while but you feel that you don't know how to use the knowledge you gained?
- Or maybe you Just want to practice everything that you have learned and see your skills in action?
If that's the case this is the perfect course for you.
In this course you are going to create a money management application from scratch. In this application:
- Users can register, log in and log out of their account
- Users can see their spendings and loans and other activities on theirs account in beutiful charts.
- Users can add a shopping
- Users can Send or recieve money
- Users can add their investments and an interest will be added to their accounts every month, similarly for the loans, the loan payment will be deducted from their accounts every month without the knowing about it
- Users can search for a specific transaction based on different filters
And a lot of other capabilities
In this application you will learn:
- How to draw beautiful charts, like linear chart, bar chat and pie chart
- How to work with a SQLite database
- How to Handle background tasks with Work Manager and AsyncTask
- How to work with Recycler view and card view properly
- and a lot of other things like working with activities, fragments and dialogs
As you can see there are a lot of topics covered in this 8 hour course and if you want to master the skills that you have gained this is a perfect course for you.
Buy the course now and Stabilize your skills in Android App Development for good.
By buying the course you will have access to discussion forums and you can ask your questions any time you want, you can also talk with other developers as well.
This course has 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, meaning that if for any reason you don't like the course you can issue a refund within one month, But beside that if you still have hesitation about buying the course you can always watch the free preview and decide after that.
Thank you for your time and see you in the course.
- Create database helper class FREE PREVIEW
- Register Activity FREE PREVIEW
- Register Activity continued FREE PREVIEW
- Testing Register activity - Create website activity - Start Login activity FREE PREVIEW
- Login activity
- Main activity Layout
- Toolbar - Add Transaction Dialog
- Get Transactions from database - Transactions Adapter
- Cubic Linear Chart
- Bar Chart for Spending
- Customize the bar chart - Add shopping activity
- Pick item dialog
- Finish add shopping activity - add investment activity
- Add Investment WorkManager
- Finish creating add Investment activity
- Show investments in Investments Activity
- Transfer Activity
- Debug Transfer Activity - Add Loan Activity
- Show loans in loan activity
- LoanActivity continued - Search Activity
- Line Chart and Pie Chart in stats activity
- Final touches and Tips for production release